Saturday, November 6, 2010

L'hitraot Yisrael...See You Soon, Israel!

It has been an AMAZING visit to Israel. This week flew by so fast. It was jam packed with touring, visiting friends and family, seeing new places and revisiting some of my favorites!
I had a wonderful Shabbat with our group of rabbis (which, if I didn't mention was 26 fantastic rabbis mostly all ordained in the last 10 years). Shabbat and the entire trip was invigorating, fun, refreshing (and exhausting!). We learned how to lead a great trip to Israel, so the next step is getting you to come with me! I had a chance to spend time with fellow rabbis I've known for almost 10 years and others I just met last week. All in all, I was truly blessed.

So, now it is time for me to finish packing and prepare myself to leave one home and go to another. I've found that everytime I leave Israel, I always want to know when I'll be back, before I even leave Eretz Yisrael.

I'll end this post with prayers for Peace in the Land-Shalom B'Aretz; and Peace in our Homes-Shalom b'bayit; and Peace in our hearts-Shalom b'Lev!

Once I return to the States, I'll do my best to upload some pictures of my trip and share a few more thoughts on this fantastic experience!

Shalom v'Lehitraot Yisrael...Peace and See you Soon O' Israel!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rabbi,I read your blog,and I really like it!
    I can't wait to see you!
    Have a great trip home!
    Eat latkes and chocolate!
    Love,
    Jules :)

    ReplyDelete